Good Morning all! Today is a day of rest, for my quads and shins are screaming at me. Nothing a bit of compression can’t solve, though!
So, since mapping my weekly goals worked so well last week (and actually kept me post daily, whaaaaaaaaaat) I figured I would re-cap them and then post my next weeks goals!
1. Stop stressing about the job. I don’t need to be perfect (it’s only second week training) and every email does not need to be meticulously over-thought.
Yeah, it worked. No stressing AND got a huge compliment email from my boss Friday. I’d say success.
2. Find a new running book or something to read to motivate my running more.
I downloaded a few samples on my Kindle of some running books, and also got some running mags in this week which helped!
3. Do NOT spend ANY money this week. ‘Til Saturday, if I can (except gas). If not Saturday at LEAST til payday (Thursday).
Yeah, this didn’t happen. I bought a gatorade ON thursday and then sushi friday. At least I made it to Thursday!
4. Speaking of number three, this blog is really turning me on to Lululemon and I NEED to curb that. Maybe I’ll get a pair of their arm warmers …when it’s colder….maybe
Haven’t thought about it til I looked at this post, hah.
5. Be proactive. I’ve already decided what my breakfast tomorrow will be (iced coffee/click shake and a slimfast), have my gym bag all packed and my compression socks on for happy legs
This week I don’t have *too* many goals as for running it’s kind of a rest week.
1. Decide if I want to sell my Nike Tempos. I never wear them, I’ve found I enjoy bottoms that cover my entire thigh so they don’t rub ….sooooo, decide once and for all! (That note, if you wear a medium in these let me know! I’ve got five pairs and can give you first dibs)
2. Decide if I want to sell my VS Pink yoga pants. They aren’t fitting as well as they used to (I need to size DOWN!!!) So, figure out if it’s annoying enough to sell.
3. Start packing! Pack up my shelves first, put away stuff I won’t need for the next three weeks.
4. Pick a November race to run. There’s an enticing, though far away race Hot Chocolate 15K in Columbus, OH ….
5. Get my GODDAMN Comcast set up for the apartment. If the guy ever calls me BACK!
6. Get my euphonium out to a store to consign it/sell it.
Running Schedule (more like rest schedule, hah);
Tuesday; Cross Train/Strength
Thursday; 3 Miles
Friday; Cross Train
Saturday; Rest (Running a 5K on Sunday)