Sunday Goal Time
I decided I need to start mapping out my week and setting some goals for myself.
1. Stop stressing about the job. I don’t need to be perfect (it’s only second week training) and every email does not need to be meticulously over-thought.
2. Find a new running book or something to read to motivate my running more.
3. Do NOT spend ANY money this week. ‘Til Saturday, if I can (except gas). If not Saturday at LEAST til payday (Thursday).
4. Speaking of number three, this blog is really turning me on to Lululemon and I NEED to curb that. Maybe I’ll get a pair of their arm warmers …when it’s colder….maybe
5. Be proactive. I’ve already decided what my breakfast tomorrow will be (iced coffee/click shake and a slimfast), have my gym bag all packed and my compression socks on for happy legs 🙂
This week in runs (tee hee);
Monday; 4 miles/Core work
Wednesday; 3 miles
Thursday; Core work/XT
Saturday; 12 Miles
Now please excuse me while I enjoy the rest of Steelers v. Colts and this massive Buffalo Chicken Pizza.